Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employment Verification / HR Contact Number

cholokoy
Pocholo O Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
1 of 3

Hi, 

May I Ask the direct number of our HR Dept. and the best time to call them? I just need it for my CC (Credit card) Application. They just need to verify my Employment with us.  Please send me PM or reply on this post.

Hope to hear from you guys real soon. 

Thanks!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Pocholo,

Note that a verification of employment can be created only by an employer. Because Upwork does not act as an employer or otherwise engage you, we are not able to provide you with this documentation. You can, however, generate a Certificate of Earnings by going to your Reports> More Reports.

~ Valeria
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 3

Pocholo:

Credit card companies WANT to issue credit cards. They MAKE MONEY by issuing credit cards and by getting people to use them.

If you do not work anywhere else but on Upwork, then you should try providing this information to them and seeing if they'll accept it. If you're providing other information such as bank statements and demonstrations of your earnings, along with factual information about how you work, then I bet credit card companies will be happy to issue you a credit card.

Lots of freelance contractors all over the world have credit cards.

Also, keep in mind that, as a freelancer, you are your own employer. So if you want to, you can provide your own phone number as the phone number for your company's human resources department.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS