cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Empty Escrow but client already paid

Highlighted
Ignacio G Member Since: Jun 16, 2018
1 of 5

Client paid the 12th of June. Total Earnings has the correct value, Escrow is in 0, Balance is in 0 and there has not been any withdrawal.

Do I need just to keep waiting or is there a problem?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Ignacio,

Congrats on your finished contract! I've checked and can see that your earnings are currently 'Pending'. When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). During the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ignacio G Member Since: Jun 16, 2018
3 of 5

Awesome Bojan, thank you very much, so I just need to wait one more day then. I just wanted to know if this was normal, I have made just a couple of works through Uprowk and did not remember the times and workings of each procedure.

- Regards -

Highlighted
Natalie B Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
4 of 5

Hello,

My client agreed to fund the remaining half of the agreed upon amount once the contract was completed. I have received the first half, and they say the last half has been withdrawn from their account even though I have not received it. It does not appear anywhere in my reports. Can Upwork support please provide some assistance?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Natalie,

I see that only one Milestone on your contract was funded for a partial amount of the total amount you've agreed with your client for this job. This Milestone was approved and you received the payment for it. Please note that only funded Milestones are covered by our Payment Protection program, so you can ask the client if they would like to release the rest of the payment for this contract via bonus payment since the contract was closed. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS