🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Enable feedback change
Page options
bookkeepers10
Community Member

Enable feedback change

Hi All,

hope you are doing well and fine.

on 27th of August 2020 i enabled the feedback change to one of the agencies i worked with ("the client"). the client till today (12 of September 2020) did not apply any changes to the feedback and the "enable feedback change" button is not shown when i go to "all contracts" and then "feedback" section. I am wondering why the button is not shown although 14 days have passed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Nidhal A wrote:

on 27th of August 2020 i enabled the feedback change to one of the agencies i worked with ("the client"). the client till today (12 of September 2020) did not apply any changes to the feedback and the "enable feedback change" button is not shown 

It has expired. It can no longer be activated again.

If yyou enable the client to change their feedback, they are (obviously) under no obligation to do so. If they ignore the request for 14 days, it means the feedback is now final.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Nidhal A wrote:

on 27th of August 2020 i enabled the feedback change to one of the agencies i worked with ("the client"). the client till today (12 of September 2020) did not apply any changes to the feedback and the "enable feedback change" button is not shown 

It has expired. It can no longer be activated again.

If yyou enable the client to change their feedback, they are (obviously) under no obligation to do so. If they ignore the request for 14 days, it means the feedback is now final.

Actually this is the final answer i am looking for. to be honest i even regreted asking the client to change it although we agree on the same and thatswhy i enabled it. So just to recap and make sure that i got the idea. there is no way now to change the feedback by the client and there is no way at the same time to give the same client the ability to change the feedback, right?

Nidhal A wrote:

So just to recap and make sure that i got the idea. there is no way now to change the feedback by the client and there is no way at the same time to give the same client the ability to change the feedback, right?

correct

Thanks alot

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths