🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » End a contract
Page options
mahmoud291997
Community Member

End a contract

Hi,

I have accepted a fixed-price offer from a client but for some reason, I decided not to do the job.

I know I can refund the client and end the contract but will the client be able to leave a review that will show on my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
coop2work
Community Member

Hello, Mahmoud. The best way to resolve your situation is to explain to your client why you can't start working and ask to close the contract. Otherwise, you can end the contract on the contract page and all money will be returned to your client and he will not be able to leave feedback on your page but the contract will still be marked as unsuccessful which can decrease your overall job success level.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
coop2work
Community Member

Hello, Mahmoud. The best way to resolve your situation is to explain to your client why you can't start working and ask to close the contract. Otherwise, you can end the contract on the contract page and all money will be returned to your client and he will not be able to leave feedback on your page but the contract will still be marked as unsuccessful which can decrease your overall job success level.
Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths