🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » End an contract for completed job
Page options
khanzada01
Community Member

End an contract for completed job

I did work for a buyer, she is happy with my work and has released the payment but forgot to end the contract and disappeared. I can see she is not active for a long time. what can be done in this matter. I want her to close the contract with her feedback.

1 REPLY 1
kat303
Community Member

Saleem A wrote:

I did work for a buyer, she is happy with my work and has released the payment but forgot to end the contract and disappeared. I can see she is not active for a long time. what can be done in this matter. I want her to close the contract with her feedback.

---------------

If you've asked this client to close the contract already and she has not done so, then you can close it yourself. When a client closes a contract they HAVE to leave feedback, They can't close a contract without leaving feedback, that's why a freelancer shouldn't have to ask for feedback. 

When a freelancer closes a contract a "reminder" to leave feedback is sent to the client but they are not required to leave feedback. Also, unless you have an excessive amount of contracts that you closed yourself, (which is Not the case in your situation) closing this one will not have any affect on your JSS. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members