🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: End contract with client without payment ...
Page options
dozexweb
Community Member

End contract with client without payment released

If i end contract without recieved  my payment,  Can the client leave a review after cancellation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Michele R wrote:

If i end contract without recieved  my payment,  Can the client leave a review after cancellation?

No public feedback, but private feedback and your metrics will take a hard hit. You will likely lose your Rising Talent status and when you get a JSS (Job Success Score), it could be poor (possibly below 90%) - depending on how many contracts you complete by the next update.

Bonus hint: All those cheap mini-jobs you have do you more harm than good long term.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Michele R wrote:

No public feedback, but private feedback and your metrics will take a hard hit. You will likely lose your Rising Talent status and when you get a JSS (Job Success Score), it could be poor (possibly below 90%) - depending on how many contracts you complete by the next update.

Bonus hint: All those cheap mini-jobs you have do you more harm than good long term.

dozexweb
Community Member

Thanks for reply Petra

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members