🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » End contract with client without payment rele...
Page options
dozexweb
Community Member

End contract with client without payment released

If i end contract without recieved  my payment,  Can the client leave a review after cancellation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Michele R wrote:

If i end contract without recieved  my payment,  Can the client leave a review after cancellation?

No public feedback, but private feedback and your metrics will take a hard hit. You will likely lose your Rising Talent status and when you get a JSS (Job Success Score), it could be poor (possibly below 90%) - depending on how many contracts you complete by the next update.

Bonus hint: All those cheap mini-jobs you have do you more harm than good long term.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Michele R wrote:

No public feedback, but private feedback and your metrics will take a hard hit. You will likely lose your Rising Talent status and when you get a JSS (Job Success Score), it could be poor (possibly below 90%) - depending on how many contracts you complete by the next update.

Bonus hint: All those cheap mini-jobs you have do you more harm than good long term.

dozexweb
Community Member

Thanks for reply Petra

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English