🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ended Contract not listed work history yet
Page options
hashir-amin
Community Member

Ended Contract not listed work history yet

Hi everyone

I am having some problems in my work histroy update. One of my clients recently ended a contract and we both have given feedback to each other. The cotnract ID is: 24326118. The problem is that this job is not listed in the completed projects and its been 2 days i guess. Instead, this contract is still showing in the "Jobs in Progress" section. When I check this contract individually by going to "All contracts" section, it shows the feedback and everything. But when I go to "View Profile"  the work is listed as a job in progress. Can anyone suggest me what to do here please?

Thanks in advance

Hashir **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Hashir,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to see it on your end? 

Additionally please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members