cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended contract from client

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
1 of 5

Recently I offered a job for hourly. And I accepted it.

But  my client provide me all details his project. I told him to give me sometimes to understand his project and after that I can start his work. He agreed also. So I was studied his project before started work.

But surprisingly middle of study I went to odesk and saw that this

I asked him then why he ended the contrct without noticing me. He told me that he will again give me the new offer and I supposed to accept it. Immediatly I contacted support center  and he gave me this answers"

**edited for Community Guidelines**

right now I have no idea what I am going to do.  because If I ended the contract My job success score  will go less and less. These things making me too much frustrated .

But getting punished everyday for the mistakes that some other bad clients did.

We all work for Odesk and Odesk always look after us but these little things are killing freelancer like us. And we are seeking for solution but there is no solution for us.

we are freelancers are helpless.

Thank you.

Regards

==Dijatul==

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
2 of 5
It seems you are going through a 'not so lucky period' - but it will pass. Follow what the support teams says. You have to find out why the contract was ended and urge the client to end it properly (successful completion + review as Support suggested).

Since he is offering a new contract, he should not be averse to fixing his error.

By the way, posting extracts from a Support chat is not allowed and will get your post deleted or edited. So best to edit it from now.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
3 of 5

I am sorry about that I didnt know about that posting directly  Support chat. And thank you for this kinf information.

I am really in hard time on odesk. I asked my client why he ended the job ...he said that so what. I already offer you new job. Zillion times i am asking my client I dont want your new job ,please paid me and feed back me. And i already worked completed for my client And I showed him also.

but he said to me,give him the source file then he will paid to me. but i will not again beleive my client. Because I think he is playing with me.

I am tired of this games. I am working but for this result client bluffing me without any reason.

Why me?

Should I again trust him and give him the source file?

Thank you

Regards

Dijatul

Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
4 of 5
Hi Khadezatul,

Keep your spirits up.

You said you already completed the work and shown this to the client, but the work diary is empty? I assumed all the time spent on the job was logged? If this is so then you should be covered under the Guarantee as long as the client's payment method is verified and you fulfilled your obligations on the job.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
5 of 5

Hi,

After when he ended the contract i finished the job to show him that I can do it. Log diary is empty because He already ended the contract before I logged in.

And I told him first you should pay me,for this job and after that I will accept your new job. Otherwise not. Because if he ended the contract without money and feedback my score will be lost.

But he is not agree with me. He dont want to pay me before i handed the work

regards

Dijatul

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS