🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: ** Ended contract
Page options
94d102f3
Community Member

** Ended contract

Dear Aditi, 

Could you please help me?

Due to my wife and daughter contracting COVID, I couldn't deliver a project for my client and I had to cancel.

The project is titled: Sushi Packaging and Branding Project

The client was okay with this as I did 90% of the work and agreed to give it to him for free so we could work together in the future. 

The thing is I clicked the wrong reason: End Contract Reason: Client never provided details of the job (please see the attached)

Could you help me change it to something stating that I couldn't deliver the project before they see the comment? 

Thank you in advance,

Matthew
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope both your wife and daughter will be okay.

Regarding the contract, you need to ask your client to create a new contract or pay you a bonus.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

Regarding the contract, you need to ask your client to create a new contract or pay you a bonus.

He is not asking about payment, he is asking to change the reason he gave when closing the contract.

Matthew, that can't be changed, but doesn't really matter. It's not doing the client any harm.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry for the confusion in my response. Petra is correct, the reason can not be changed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Matthew P wrote:

Dear Aditi, 

Could you please help me?

Due to my wife and daughter contracting COVID, I couldn't deliver a project for my client and I had to cancel.

The project is titled: Sushi Packaging and Branding Project

The client was okay with this as I did 90% of the work and agreed to give it to him for free so we could work together in the future. 

The thing is I clicked the wrong reason: End Contract Reason: Client never provided details of the job (please see the attached)

Could you help me change it to something stating that I couldn't deliver the project before they see the comment? 

Thank you in advance,

Matthew

The client is unable to see which reason you clicked. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths