Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended my own contract

turbocro
Community Leader
Igor S Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
11 of 12

2% is nothing..

You really think that client will not hire you beacuse you have 98% of JSS ?

I had 92, 94, 96, then 93, latest is 94%, I can't control this score, neither I let it control me. It just some imaginary meassure of success which include in calculation unpredictable things like did client reviewed your project after completion or not. Did client leaved opened contract and walked away from Upwork..

I must admit I had days or two of worries once they introduced it but stopped worrying about it long time ago, and you shoud to.. It didn't affect my job winning percentage neither I got less or more interview if my score is bigger or smaller.

indr4_winata
Indra W Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
12 of 12

Well, I just wonder why my JSS reduced, and I just want to be perfect (as I always be while working in projects).

I'm not afraid right now, because I still have long term clients that believe in my skills regardless my JSS, but don't know about future.

I hope what you tell about "didn't affect my job winning percentage neither I got less or more interview if my score is bigger or smaller." applies to me too, for now and in the future. Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS