🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Ending Fixed Job
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Ending Fixed Job

Hello Dear Members.

I send 2 Proposals for separate clients. Both of them accept my proposals and they sent me the offers.

And I started to work with first client and finish the job & submitted the job by job submitting option.

After that I started to work with second client and finish the job & submitted the job by job submitting option.

I got a message from first client that he approved the milestone.

Both Clients are talked to me nicely till the job is get done, second client had modifications in the job and I made that also and she was happy with that. After I submited the job I sent a message asking to end the contract. NO REPLY from both of them....

First job contract started on June 4th and completed on june 6th.

Second job contract started on June 9th and its due date is today june 14th.

I messaged them 3 times, still no response from both of them.

Why Clients are behaving like this?

If I end the contract by myself, will I get any problem to my profile? Will they can give any feedback to me even if I end the contract by my self?

Will I get any problem to my JSS???

Please reply soon
😕😕😕

Thank You.
MAC
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mohamed A wrote:
If I end the contract by myself, will I get any problem to my profile? Will they can give any feedback to me even if I end the contract by my self?

Will I get any problem to my JSS???

You are free to end the contracts yourself. It has no effect on your profile or your JSS.

The clients "can" leave feedback for 14 days after the contract closes.

Mohamed A wrote:
Second job contract started on June 9th and its due date is today june 14th.

Stop! Harassing clients will not get you good feedback.

sjbercot
Community Member

There's no real reason to rush clients to end contracts within a few days. They may be busy or something came up, or they may have been considering giving you more work. They're not required to do anything at all - you'll be paid automatically within 14 days. If you would like to end them yourself, you're free to do so after your payment has been approved. The client can leave a review if you do that, if they come back within 14 days.

Thank you very much.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths