cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endless problems with new message system

Ivan B Member Since: Jun 5, 2015
1 of 4

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you my problems with new message system and to see does anyone of you have same/similar problems.

From my experience, new message system sucks and Upwork need to take care of it fast!

I'm experiencing problems with message issues on daily bases, my clients also. Sometime they can't see my attached files (JPG,PDF,DWG etc). Often, I can't load older messages. Few days ago, I have typed one message several times, because it refreshes itself every few minutes!

I asked for help in support center, but they didn't resolve my problems.

Jenny L Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 4
Yep, lots of problems for me. I've been completely unable to access my messages on several occasions as I keep getting error messages. At other times there were a few cases where clients needed urgent work doing but I didn't receive email notifications of their messages so didn't see them until hours later. Not a fan of the new message system anyway but it's caused me major problems over the last week or so.
Shenna C Member Since: Jul 29, 2015
3 of 4

I have the same concern too and I sent a request to support center but I can see that they cannot solve the problem as well. I didn't notice I had 3 messages from clients with different times. They notify late. I thought my browser was not working, turns out some people have the same issue as mine. Upwork may want to fix this.

Rhett M Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
4 of 4

I really thought I was losing my mind last week when several clients contacted me asking for work I was sure that I already sent. 

And here it happened again, but this time, I KNOW that I clicked send and saw the attached files go through, only to see them disappear an hour later.  It was a sample piece and so it cost me the job. 

I am no happy.  Has anyone had any luck talking with someone at Upwork about this issue? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS