🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Enhance Upwork Profile to Top Rated
Page options
priyadhiman
Community Member

Enhance Upwork Profile to Top Rated

Hi Support team,

I am a freelancer and worked approx 140 hrs on Upwork and earned around $1000, But at the same time my profile is not geted rated, even rising profile. I am paid profile user.

I believe you can help me out on this front.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Priya

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Priya D wrote:

I just want to check with you again that I received 4 review with different 3 customers, but not yet get any type of profile score, can you please help me out with this.

Just keep waiting. The JSS only gets recalculated once every 14 days on a Sunday. Check again on Monday. It is also possible that you'll need more than 4, because your contracts are relatively small / short / lower value, so you may need more than 4 to get a JSS.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Priya D wrote:

I am a freelancer and worked approx 140 hrs on Upwork and earned around $1000, But at the same time my profile is not geted rated.

After you have completed 4 to 6 contracts from a minimum of 3 different clients within the last 2 years, you get a Job Success Score. If that Job Success Score is higher than 90%, you have to keep it at 90% or higher for a minimum of 13 out of the last 16 weeks before you can become eligible for top rated status.

You also have to have earned over $ 1000 in the last 12 months.

Interesting how one client calls you Arun, another calls you Chandra....

Thanks Petra.

It really helpful.

Hi Petra,

I just want to check with you again that I received 4 review with different 3 customers, but not yet get any type of profile score, can you please help me out with this.

Also, just to update you "client calls you Arun, another calls you Chandra", I talked to my customer and she said it was by mistake, I was working with another guy and mentioned this in your comment, she corrected that now.

Regarding the 1st review she already changed in the review but that is not reflecting in my profile.

Attached the screenshot for the same.

Looking forward to hear from Upwork Champs.

Thanks,

Priya

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Priya D wrote:

Just keep waiting. The JSS only gets recalculated once every 14 days on a Sunday. Check again on Monday. It is also possible that you'll need more than 4, because your contracts are relatively small / short / lower value, so you may need more than 4 to get a JSS.

Thanks for the quick reply here..

4704fd28
Community Member

I am feeling something fishy here!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members