🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Entering hours for the past week
Page options
sadhak_ltd
Community Member

Entering hours for the past week

I am new to Upwork and did not enter my hours for the first week of work for the client on time. The client mentioned that Upwork asked me to give them a call to verify the hours from my account. I can't find a way to contact upwork or a way to verify my hours for the past week. Can someone please help me figure out how to enter my hours for the past week? 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sadhak L wrote:

I am new to Upwork and did not enter my hours for the first week of work for the client on time. The client mentioned that Upwork asked me to give them a call to verify the hours from my account. I can't find a way to contact upwork or a way to verify my hours for the past week. Can someone please help me figure out how to enter my hours for the past week? 

You don't "call Upwork" to "verify" your hours.

Any hours you worked last week (prior to the 20th of April) can't be "entered" anymore. The client can pay for them as a bonus though.

If you have an hourly contract, you're really meant to use the tracker to track your hours. alternatively, there is manual time (which is not protected) Here is how to add manual time.

You can only add manual time to the current week (which ends tomorrow, Sunday midnight UTC)

Thanks, Petra. I'll speak to the client regarding using the "bonus" option.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members