🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Enterprise clients
Page options
d_gebeyehu
Community Member

Enterprise clients

Hi,

I am wondering to know more from freelance experts about Enterprise clients before I waste connects. I would like freelancers input. Here is my question How likely is a freelancer who is not in a Talent Cloud network to get hired by an Enterprise client? Should I wait for one to include me in their Talent cloud or try my luck?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Daniel
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Daniel!

As far as I know, you get into the talent cloud of an enterprise, only if you are hired by the Enterprise client.

If an Enterprise client posts a job, it most likely means they were unable to find a suitable freelancer or agency within their talent cloud or are probably looking for new talent.

You can get into the talent cloud of an enterprise client only if you have worked for them.:)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
hanitriniony
Community Member

Hello! I suggest you to try then you can find if it suits you or not. May be wasting connects doesn't matter.

Have a good luck!

Thank you Ralay. Yes i think I better try my luck and see what come out.

Regards,
Daniel
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Daniel!

As far as I know, you get into the talent cloud of an enterprise, only if you are hired by the Enterprise client.

If an Enterprise client posts a job, it most likely means they were unable to find a suitable freelancer or agency within their talent cloud or are probably looking for new talent.

You can get into the talent cloud of an enterprise client only if you have worked for them.:)

Thank you Ashraf, that helps a lot and reconsidering it.

Regards,
Daniel
ljubob
Community Member

What does it mean to enter the talent cloud? I still cannot find any benefit in working with enterprise clients and still didn't see any positive feedback from freelancers.

Hi Ljubomir,

A Talent Cloud network is an Upwork Enterprise client's private group of professional freelancers and agencies. Hiring managers sometimes prefer to engage freelancers and agencies who have experience working with their company, and typically search their network first.

~Andrea
Upwork

For me, it means high-value projects, probably regular and long-term engagement. I'd any day prefer a few long-term projects as against more short-term projects!

OK, perhaps it is good for freelancers that usually work on short-term projects. For me, since I am used to having long-term projects, it has no real value. Especially with the fixed fee of 10%.

I believe there are no benefits in working for an enterprice client except that Upwork charges freelancers more. The only benefit is for Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths