🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error 404 after clicking "Submit a Propos...
Page options
maxrd2
Community Member

Error 404 after clicking "Submit a Proposal" button

Hello,

first time I've tried to submit a proposal I was asked to upload photo of my ID card. The upload timed out or something and after that every time I try to submit proposal I'm sent to error 404 page (https://www.upwork.com/undefined?code=xxxxxx)

I was looking for ID verification page, but can't find that link anywhere.

Can someone help me?

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mladen, 

I can see that you`ve opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm also going through the same thing right now, please help me out.

Hi Owolabi,

I can see that our team has shared detailed instructions with you on your ticket, please follow the instructions listed there. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I am still having this problem of not been able to submit a proposal, I have done the video verification successfully and Id verification, I have done all I was asked to do. I seem am the only one going through this right now. 

Please, kindly help check what is wrong with my profile. 

Hi Owolabi,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
chandler_connie
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Here is the message I receive every time I try to submit a proposal: 

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (O)
Request ID: XOQ@lKwdFV4AAcmPD3AAAAAA

What did you do to fix it?

Hi Connie,

I checked and there was a notification sent to you regarding verifying your ID. Can you please check and complete the requested step to resolve this issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, thank you for your response. I looked back through my emails (inbox, trash, and spam) and could not find the email requesting ID verification. Could you somehow send it again? Thank you. 

Hi Connie, 

I'll go ahead and check your account with the team, and I'll get back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I never received a follow-up about my issue... still having the same problem... any further insights?

Hi Connie,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

You should contact upwork service. I happened because I was told to verify
my upwork profile.

I don't know what yours might be, just contact them, they will tell you
what to do.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths