🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error 500 (A) login issue
Page options
intuneforwork
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)

I am seeing error"We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)". I have been using this account for over a month now. I am unable to add my work hours due to this error. The error pops up when i click on the contract. Contact me soon as I am unable to add the work hours.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and tried on phone app.. same error!

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932a4cbf24d5ab-BOM

168 REPLIES 168

Hi Goran, I have the same problem as Jelena. Could you help me with this?

Hi Nora,

I would like to confirm if you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I did all of this. I already spoke to the chat robot, who told me about that.

Thank you for the follow up Nora,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Im having the same issue as Jelena s is having help me please

Hi Nazir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, please, how could i get your help?

sashwat
Community Member

Hi, I am unable to login with the error 500, cannot complete your request right now. I have cleared cache, used incognito mode and different browsers. In my profile I can see a warning that my email is not verified. On clicking the link for resending email verification I am getting the 500 error.
Please support in resolving the issue.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sashwat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same

Goran V wrote:

Hi Jelena,

Yes you will need to verify your email before proceeding, please check your spam and junk folders for the verification email. Thank you.

same

I am having the same problem. Once I put my email and password to log in, the Error 500 (A) appears and I am unable to proceed. Can you please help me?

Hi Blanca,

Thank you for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your request. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri

same situation here, signed up by invitation and then no confirmation email and can't log in because of error 500

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergey, 

I was unable to locate the account you are referring to. I'll go ahead and send you a private message and you can send me the details of the account you are referring to. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, 

I have exactly the same issue that Jelena had.

Error 500 (A)

4db59eb83be96167-BCN

(I've tried to log into my mobile and desktop as well as Safari &Chrome...)

I was invited to join the team on Upwork but I can't log in. I've checked on my Spam messages to see if there's any email to confirm my address but there's nothing. Can you please help me?

Hi Marta,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar.

They will open a support ticket, right? thanks a mil and looking forward to hearing back from you

Hi Marta,

Thanks for following up. Yes, one of our team members will create a support ticket and assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem. Can someone reach out.

Ash

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ash.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I tried everything like clearing cache and changing browser.But this 500 (A) problem is persisting.

I also verified my email a ling time ago.

Account: nharif01

It started when I went to see my active proposal.Please help.

Got solved.Thanks.

Hi Goran,

I'm having the same issue as above (error 500 (A) Trace ID: 684ff492ef5c1988-SEA).

I can log on via safari but when I'm unable to use the ios app. I beleive it has to do with my VPN which has something to do with my location data... Any help would be much appreciated. I need to keep in contact with my client but this isn't helping at all...

Kind regards,

Steve

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Steve,

Could you please try troubleshooting tips shared within this help article and let us know if the issue persists?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!

I can't access my messages session (from phone), this message appears:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)

Note: I can access it from laptop but not from my mobile.

Hello!

I tried to access to my message session (from phone) but this message appears:

Please try again later.

Error 500 (N)

Note: I can access it from laptop but not from my mobile phone.

Hi Noreen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same

Hello!

I am getting the same error

I tried to login to my upwork account but this message appears:

Please try again later.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4e7abab03d7f9485-NRT

I have tried to use different browsers, also cleared cache and cookies but the issue persists.

Hi Preeti

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Same persisting login issue as a new user.

Requesting a fix for me!

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4f5593d79ff590ab-DME

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alexey.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
674a7328
Community Member

I have the same issue and followed all the instructions. I never received an email verification email in the first place. Can you raise a ticket?Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 22.37.07.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8c73b86d
Community Member

I'm getting the same 500 (A) error; clearing my cache and my browsing history didn't solve the problem, and I don't have a verification email from Upwork.  Can I please get support on this? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d215ef11
Community Member

Hello,

I have a similar error that I can't get a solution.

Everytime I log into a received a Error Message saying that something got wrong.

My boss in inviting to join his team and I'm unable. I follow the link in the mail and I got the same meessage.

I cannot also delete the account and create it again.

Anyone with the same problem?

Hi Gaston,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I registered yesterday by referral link, but when I log in I constantly see 500 error.
Clearing the cache didn't help.
Changing chome to firebox didn't help.
I verified the email, but when I click on the link again I see a 500 error.

I keep seeing the same mistake:

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here .

For availability updates, visit our site status  page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5225fb39f9038edd-DME

Hi Dairy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths