Error 500 (A) login issue

Jelena S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1 of 52

Hello!

I tried to login to my upwork account but this message appears:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4b94d43a3bc47c72-BEG

I have tried to use different browsers (chrome, mozzila firefox, edge...), also cleared cash and cookies but the issue persists.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 52

Hi Jelena,

Are you receiving this error when you`re trying to log in for this account or another one? Could you also confirm if you`re seeing this on a computer or your mobile? Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 52

It happens when I try to log in to this account, on a computer. I am a new user.

Maybe it has something to do with confirming/validating my account? I can't find that email in my inbox, how can I get it again?

4 of 52

Hi Jelena,

Yes you will need to verify your email before proceeding, please check your spam and junk folders for the verification email. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 52

Is it possible to resend that verification email because I can't find it anywhere (maybe I have deleted it)?

6 of 52

Hi Jelena,

Yes, once you have logged in to your account you will be able to resend the email. If you`re not able to do this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
7 of 52

I am logged in, but not able to resend verification email (I can't find that option) and error 500 (A) still appears, can you somehow resend me verification email? Thank you.

BEST ANSWER
8 of 52

Hi Jelena,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
Maryna S Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
9 of 52

Hello, ive just registered my account and get the same propblem - 500 A error and cant log in

my email **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 52

Hi Maryna,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS