cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 (A) login issue

Prayoga P Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
21 of 52

Hi, I have the same problem. Then I searched my email verification and clik the link to confirm, but the page timed out.

Please help, thank you..

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 52

Hi Prayoga, 

Does this happen even if you try clearing your cookies or using a different browser? 

-Avery
Untitled
23 of 52

Hi Avery,

yes, after I clear cookies for both Firefox and Chrome, it still show error right after login.

The page address after login is 'https://www.upwork.com/signup/please-verify' (see attachment).

Thank you.

24 of 52

Thanks for sharing that, Prayoga. 

The team has confirmed that you may opt to use a new email address instead. Do let me know if you would like to keep using your old email address so that I can request for the team's assistance in trying to resolve this for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
25 of 52

Thank you Avery, I will try to sign up with different email.

26 of 52

Hi Prayoga, 

Please just update the email address you have on file instead of signing up again as it is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. If you are unable to do this by yourself, let me know. 

-Avery
Untitled
Prayoga P Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
27 of 52

Hi Avery, I already signed up using**Edited for community guidelines**and it worked.

The email that didn't work is**Edited for community guidelines**. What should I do now?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 52

Hi Prayoga,

Thank you for following up. You can go ahead and continue using this account (the active one) and our team will reach out to you directly and assist you with updating your email address with the one used for the inactive account.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Prayoga P Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
29 of 52

Thank you so much Bojan & Avery

Tiffany L Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
30 of 52

I'm having a similar issue, can't log in, received the error when trying to set up my account. I never received the activation email and can't log in to resend it. I've tried clearing my cache and different browsers, with no luck. I get the same "Error 500 (A) Trace ID: 4f0ae824e96bd0f0-SJC".

I also don't seem to have access to messages on this platform, it says access denied every time I try to click on the mail icon up in the menu.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS