Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 (A) while adding Billing Method

Highlighted
Mohit S Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
1 of 3

Hi

I am new to upwork and want to upgrade to upwork plus plan. To accomplish this I need to add a billing method. When I add a Debit card as my billing method it sends me an OTP. But after I fill OTP and submit it shows me error 500 (A) says "We cant complete your request now Please try again later". I tried several times (also with another card) but it gives me the same error. I really don't know what is the issue. It also gives a Trace ID below all the details but I don't know how can I use this ID.

Help would be appreciated

Thanks

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Mohit,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mohit S Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
3 of 3

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your quick resposne. I was trying it in Google Chrome. Now, following your suggestion, I tried it in private window in chrome but had the same error. Then I tried it in private window of Firefox browser. Still I got the error but at this time the error was quite readbale and I was able to know the actual problem. The error was "Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again.". I think it is very clear that the problem is with my bank. I tried a different card and it has been added successfully. Your suggestion was really helpful.

Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS