🐈
» Forums » Support » Error 500 (N)
Page options
7df75248
Community Member

Error 500 (N)

Hello! I'm getting this error when trying to click any job. Thanks.

We can't complete your request now.
Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.
For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (N)
Trace ID: 702f2b10-e81d-44a8-89a3-317d7c6270ad

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sabri,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to open a job post? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

facing same issue Error 500 (N). already tried to clear cookies etc but still not resolved

Hi Imran,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vicsion
Community Member

I got the same problem and in the mobile app, I can not check my messages which is really annoying.

I hope that the Upwork team take the action immediately to solve the issue.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thang,

Could you try to reinstall the mobile app and follow the troubleshooting steps I've shared in the previous post here? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When I am trying to submit a proposal and this error occurs every time.
Here is the attachment

proposal_error.png

7321d689
Community Member

Me too. I'm sure the issue is on Upwork's side. I saved my cover letter to a file so when it's back up, I'll just re-submit. 

I found this page to check Upwork's status. 

https://status.upwork.com/

ar58p
Community Member

Yeah I got a mail from them

Same here. Looks like an Upwork issue

47ad2d33
Community Member

Hi,
I have a problem !!
Why the pages do not load and show this message ' You don't currently have access to this page '?
I didn't do anything wrong and I don't have another account!
Please help me!

I'm experiencing the same error. When I click on View Proposal or View details in the message thread I get: You don't currently have access to this page.

Another browser renders the same.

Please fix it!

Hi Sergey,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
da2e82cb
Community Member

I am having this problem on desktop web.  I have tried different browsers, clearing cache and incognito.  The mobile app is working fine for me.  Any help?

Hi Louis,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7b8bba46
Community Member

Hello everyone 

I have issues i don't receive any project on upwork  

6a7075a6
Community Member

The same case. 

Error 500 (N)

Trace ID: 7b1ceac27c28787f-SEA

Hi Sergey,

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6a7075a6
Community Member

I tried to use chrome, Edge, Chrome incognito mode. The same mistake in every case.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here. once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths