🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error Message: I can not accept Clients o...
Page options
dksanto999
Community Member

Error Message: I can not accept Clients offer. Website says he needs to update address.

Error message: My client needs to add an address, however he already has and it is not updating on my end. I can not accept the contract because of it. I have reloaded the app, closed it out and reopened it many times also. My client has contacted support and they said everything is okay however- there are still problems. I can still not accept the offer.

5 REPLIES 5
dksanto999
Community Member

My client has had his account for many years. I am not sure why it is not going through on my end. Support said that everything is okay with the address. I can not start working until I am able to accept the offer. Unfortunely, this client needs the work done ASAP so we need to get it dealt with ASAP. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danielle,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you. I have already reached out by email and am waiting for response. I have been through all trouble shooting. I have reloaded the page many times, closed and reopened it, logged out and then in, cleared my cache and opened it in a private browser. I am still getting the same message. 

9305df55
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I can't proceed with the acceptance of the contract since the system says that the client needs to update it's address. But the client already updated the address.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Geraldine, 

I checked the client's account and can confirm that they are yet to add their address to their account. They need to update this page of their account and edit the "Company contacts" section to reflect their full address. Please share this with them and let them know that if they need further help, they can reach out here, or we can ask a Customer Support Team member to reach out to them directly. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths