cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: I can not accept Clients offer. Website says he needs to update address.

dksanto999
Danielle A Member Since: Sep 23, 2020
1 of 4

Error message: My client needs to add an address, however he already has and it is not updating on my end. I can not accept the contract because of it. I have reloaded the app, closed it out and reopened it many times also. My client has contacted support and they said everything is okay however- there are still problems. I can still not accept the offer.

dksanto999
2 of 4

My client has had his account for many years. I am not sure why it is not going through on my end. Support said that everything is okay with the address. I can not start working until I am able to accept the offer. Unfortunely, this client needs the work done ASAP so we need to get it dealt with ASAP. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 4

Hi Danielle,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dksanto999
4 of 4

Thank you. I have already reached out by email and am waiting for response. I have been through all trouble shooting. I have reloaded the page many times, closed and reopened it, logged out and then in, cleared my cache and opened it in a private browser. I am still getting the same message. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS