Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to publish a specialized profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 84

Kim F wrote:

This 'lack of tact', sounding 'snobbish,' 'arrogant' and other such accusations come up really commonly when someone writes in a tone that doesn't sound American - because they aren't American.  

It almost makes me want to moan about people sounding too friendly when we've never met.

I just want to point out that I am perfectly capable of sounding fluffy and friendly and "American" when I feel like it Smiley Happy

Plus, as my advice was unasked for and I did stick my nose in where it wasn't wanted, Adam had every right to tell me to shut up and mind my own business Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Adam W Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
12 of 84

I just want to point out that everyone flying to your defense about me being "to sensitive" are in themselves being "too sensitive"....lol. Like I said...I am going to actually heed your advice and overhaul my profile. But the lynch mob on here must be heard I suppose. At least the two people who are at the heart of this debate understand what is going on. I appreaciate this response.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
13 of 84

@ Petra: Fair. It was an observation and not actually just about you. But you prob know that.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Carlotta T Member Since: Nov 22, 2018
14 of 84

I am always getting this error when trying to publish a specialized profile for Mobile App Development:

"We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again."

How can I solve this?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 84

Hi Adam and Carlotta,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to publish your specialized profiles. Just to clarify, did you just create a new Specialized profile or you've had it saved as a draft for a while? We'll inform the team about your experience and investigate this further.

Additionally, please note that some comments have been removed or edited for Community Guidelines.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emily K Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
16 of 84

Hi, I'm having the same problem with my profile yesterday and today. My second draft, which I had started several days ago, would not post. Same error as Adam and Charlotta. By the way, I'm surprised at the caustic remarks coming from some of these members. I'd expect more professionalism from a group like this.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 84

Hi Emily,

We'll also forward your report to the team. They are currently investigating the issue and working on fixing any errors with saving Specialized Profiles.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Luccas B Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
18 of 84

Hi. Valeria.

How are you?

I was experienced of same issue when publishing second specialized profile.

I tried several times and various ways, but no changes...

"
We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again.
"

Would you like to teach me how to solve this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Luccas B.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 84

Hi Luccas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Geoffrey Pearse F Member Since: Sep 20, 2016
20 of 84

Hello, 

I'm also facing same issue for publishing mobile app development profile.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS