cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems in creating specialized profiles.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 84

Hi Bharti,

It looks like you already have a support ticket with our team about this issue. Our team will keep you updated directly via your existing support ticket. We appreciate your patience while our team is looking into it.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bharti S Member Since: Dec 21, 2015
42 of 84

It has been 10 days now and I find myself still unable to save and publish the draft for my specialized content  writing profile. It is becoming really disheartening to see others being able to create and publish content writing specialized profiles while I can't even thoug I have loads of experience and a vast portfolio. I have a paid memebrship and it is sad to see that my issue is still not resolved after 10 days. 

Bharti S Member Since: Dec 21, 2015
43 of 84

It has been 10 days now and I find myself still unable to save and publish the draft for my specialized content  writing profile. It is becoming really disheartening to see others being able to create and publish content writing specialized profiles while I can't even thoug I have loads of experience and a vast portfolio. I have a paid memebership and it is sad to see that my issue is still not resolved after 10 days. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
44 of 84

Hi Bharti, 

I understand how this can be frustrating on your end, and I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. Please know that the team is currently investigating your issue and is working to resolve it. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
45 of 84

Eish....when people tell me to clear my cache and cookies....Noooooooooooooooo I needs them ..... our preciousssssssss

Highlighted
Jeffrey C Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
46 of 84

I am having the same problem as Bharti which was over one month ago and many are still having this issue.  Can the problem be repaired with your current team?  I have received a few emails from Upwork technical support, but no solutions.  Can you not publish our profiles on your end?  If needed we can edit afterward?  Is a solution in the near future? 

Highlighted
Luccas B Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
47 of 84

Hi, Jeffrey.

I have encountered this issue a month ago.

At that time, I have solved this problem under the support of the technical team.

So, it would be good to discuss with them.

Also, have you tried again to publish your specialized profile after talking to the technical team?

In my case, I could publish, since they have fixed the issue already.

Please try to publish often.

Sincerely.

Luccas B.
Highlighted
Jeffrey C Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
48 of 84

I have crossed my fingers and toes well trying to post, but no luck trying to post after receiving standard pre-written messages from Upwork.  It's a huge disconnect with their customers.  

Highlighted
Luccas B Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
49 of 84

I am sorry to hear that.

However, many of customers still like it.

In my opinion, Upwork is one of the best platform for freelancers.

Today, Apple developer platform also is in maintenance.

Nothing is perfect excepting God father in the world.

Please see that they are trying.

Again, I hope them to fix the problem that you encountered asap!

Luccas B.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 84

Hi Jeffrey, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused to you. Our team will keep you updated regarding this issue directly via your existing support ticket. We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS