🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error Message When Publishing Profile
Page options
telltalearts
Community Member

Error Message When Publishing Profile

I have successfully published one of my two profiles here but when trying to publish the second profile I am getting an error message (see attached screenshot). I have tried 4different browsers and have cleared all caches. This is my main profile for the work I do so it's standing in the way of me going forward with Upwork.Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 1.49.40 PM.png

87 REPLIES 87
rojo_salas
Community Member

Already  tried clearing cache in both Opera and Chrome browser, problem still persist even in the UpWork Mobile App. Thank you, have a good day!

image.png

https://nano.rojosalas.com/rdrzn
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rojo,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with publishing your specialized profile.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
697ae2ec
Community Member

Hi!

I also encountered the same problem. And by the way, my specialized profile is also showing wrong info about my hours and earnings. Can you please help me? Thanks!

Hi Jhanaloden,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Up until this day I haven’t been able to add a Specialized Profile.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juvi, 

Could you please share the specific issue you are experiencing so that our team can assist you further?

~ Avery
Upwork
dc5ec06c
Community Member

Hello, 
I am experiencing the same issue. Can you guide me on how to resolve? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arielle,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths