Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message When Publishing Profile

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 80

Hi Geoffrey,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mark Gerald F Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
22 of 80

Hi 

Could you give me some help coupworker I am having issue with my profile, I just dont why my specialize profile remove.

thanks in advance,

Highlighted
23 of 80

Hi Mark,

Could you please clarify with what part of the specialized profile you need help with? You can also refer to the instructions shared on this Thread, to learn more about completing your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Danny W Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
24 of 80

I have the same problem. What can I do?

Highlighted
25 of 80

Hi Danny,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your specialized profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jeffrey C Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
26 of 80

I am unable to post my new profile as I keep getting the same error message "We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again" 

It will not let me save but will let me search freelancers and look at profiles and information.  It sounds like a similar bug or error message to others.  Great if you can help resolve this problem.  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
27 of 80

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Dipti M Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
28 of 80

any progress? timescale?

Highlighted
29 of 80

Hi Dipti,

Do you receive any errors on your end? Could you please share more details with me if any help is needed. You will need to complete your profile up to 100% before you`re able to continue further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dipti M Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
30 of 80
We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS