cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message When Publishing Profile

Jeffrey C Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
51 of 80

I have received this impersonal pre-written letter a few times already.  Can you show that you care by fixing the issue and sending a message that resolves the situation?  

Heather C Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
52 of 80

Hi, I'm having the same problem too. I tried resetting my cache and using a different browser but it made no difference. I'm new to this site and can't figure out how to submit a ticket for support so I'm hoping if I post here then a moderator will see and help. It's been about two weeks that I've been trying on and off, and it's still the same problem.

Thanks Smiley Happy 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
53 of 80

Hi Heather,

You will need to complete your profile before you`re able to submit proposals. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address. After this you will need to complete your profile up to 100%, to learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Heather C Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
54 of 80

Hi Goran

Thanks for your response. Sorry, I should have been more specific. My problem is that when I try to publish my profile, I get an error message. It says "We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again."

So I have been unable to complete any of my profile unfortunately. 

Thanks,

Heather

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 80

Hi Heather,

Please try logging in with another browser and following the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post. If you`re still experiencing any problems let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Atikah A Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
56 of 80

Hi,

I have received the same error when I'm trying to publish my translation profile. It says "We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again." 

Appreciate your kind assistance.

-Atikah Aziz-

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
57 of 80

Hi Atikah, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if this issue persists if you clear your cookies or use a different browser? 

Let us know so that our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Brad R Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
58 of 80

I'm a new user and since this thread pops in search results I'm passing along a bit of info.

Cache clearing, different OS, different browsers, etc did not fix my problem.

What worked for me is;  I placed my content into a text editor (not word doc or similar).  Use a text editor -notepad, textwrangler, brackets, whatever that strips out formated code.

Place copy into text editor and then copy/paste back into the Upwroks system.

This solved my issue.  

Asmaa A Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
59 of 80

Hello UpWork Community,

I've seen this issue posted a few times already, but I wasn't able to detect whether this has been resolved on the website, or if it requires one to submit a support ticket.

After creating my "Specialized Profile," I keep getting this error after I hit "Publish." Any pointers as to how long I need to wait or if I should report this in another section?

Error message: "We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again."

Many thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 80

Hi Asmaa,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS