🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error Message While Trying to Submit Project
Page options
qualitystudio
Community Member

Error Message While Trying to Submit Project

Hello UpWork Community,

I did a Brand Naming project for a client, I ensure he initiated the contract and I accepted the contract before proceeding with the project. 

I sent him the works but didn't use the contract submission medium because I am of the opinion we are still working on the project. He requested for Addition review which I did and submitted again via the message page

For almost a week now he has not been available on the platform except once where he came to apologised for his absence that it's due to his busy schedule.

After waiting endlessly for him for more days with no response I decided to submit the work Now but I could not because I am getting this error

"Some information on the page could not be loaded. Please try again later!" which is preventing me to submit the work

What should I do, please?

Screenshot attached

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Oyeniran,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted work on the same contract a few hours ago. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Oyeniran,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted work on the same contract a few hours ago. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members