🐈 Community
bab0cd2b

Error Message

Attached is an image of an error that I am receiving in my ob feed. I have tried both viewing options. Can someone help me figure out how to resolve this?

6 REPLIES 6
yitwail

Rebecca, the first thing to try in such cases is clear browser cache & cookies, and maybe restart the browser. If that fails, then try a different browser. I can tell you I can see my job feed just fine in a Chrome incognito window, which is what you were doing, if I'm not mistaken.

Community Manager

Hi Rebecca,

You need to run a few searches and save them in order for your Job Feed to show jobs:

Screenshot_23.png

~ Valeria
Upwork
bab0cd2b

Thank you Valeria. I'll try that.
bab0cd2b

John,

I restarted the browser I was using, tried a different browser, and even tried two different computers. I tried Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Chrome was only recently installed on all devices. How old is Incognito? I am assuming Incignito is the name of a version of the Chrome browser. Is that correct?
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rebecca, 

Icognito or incognito mode is a feature in Google Chrome that allows you to browse the internet privately, in which none of the pages you visit while browsing in incognito mode will show up in your internet history. 

I suggest you follow Valeria's tips above so that you have a job feed based on your category and skills. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bab0cd2b

Dear Avery O:

Thank you so much for explaining incognito for Google Chrome. I recently downloaded it for school, and am very new to it.

In addition, I'm learning several online platforms simultaneously. My DBA program is online as well, and this is only my second week of a new class. Sometimes I'm taking so much in visually, that I miss some intended procedural steps.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you, and I hope your having a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Crecelius
Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29