🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error Occured in Local Bank Transfer and now ...
Page options
sunjava11
Community Member

Error Occured in Local Bank Transfer and now Payment is delayed

Hello,this is the process I have done many times, and I get funds in my bank account within 2 days at max.

So I withdraw amount from "Get Paid" option and it gives me an error cannot withdraw less than 0$ while I had more than 0$.

When I clicked again, it gives error again that cannot withdraw due to insuficent funds.

And then I get email with the actual withdraw amount I processed the first time. After few hours as usual I get Payment Confirmation Email. And this all was on 16-June-2020.

Now, normally I get funds on the same time when I get Payment Confirmation email but this time, I am just waiting.

I called my bank to know and they said everything is working fine, and there are no pending payments in pipeline or anything.

I know the procedure is to wait for 8 working days. But I believe the errors I get upon withdrawing has something to do with the delay.

P.s I am seeing the withdrawn transaction in my "Transaction History" report and my upwork account balance is 0$.

Can anyone look into the situation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, so I get funds back in my upwork account today. Apperntly no one knows what happens. But I get email with the content "Payment rejected by the bank."

I would also like to add here, the upwork support team was very responsive and supportive the whole time. And I get the confidence now that you cannot loose the funds if they get delayed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran V,

Hello it's been 9 days I guess from 16 June 2020. And I still have not recived my withdrawl in my bank account.

I have created a support ticket myself and asked them to initiate a trace which they said I should contact them on 29 July 2020.

I know the procedures are there for some reason, but this was the largest withdrawal made by me. and due to current down econmony because of COVID-19. Everyone should agree how much necessary is to get funds on time.

With that being said, can you ask  support guys to initiate the trace today. so I can get my funds on time.

I am having hope, that all these matters resolve in next week, and this trace might end by the end of week.

As not reciveing a large withdrawl on time makes me feel very very depressed.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Arslan,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your existing ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sunjava11
Community Member

Thank you Bojan S,

They have replied asking me for my bank statement. I have send them and I will put an update of the process here. So anyone else having same kind of problem can know how long the process and resolution takes

Hi, so I get funds back in my upwork account today. Apperntly no one knows what happens. But I get email with the content "Payment rejected by the bank."

I would also like to add here, the upwork support team was very responsive and supportive the whole time. And I get the confidence now that you cannot loose the funds if they get delayed.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths