cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Uploading Files

Vipin K Member Since: Aug 21, 2015
1 of 16

I am getting following error, when i try to upload files onto Message segment(To send to client). I tired so many times but it show me this error again and again. My internet is working properly and i don't know how to solve it.

Does anyone know what is it, and how to get rid of it.

Thanks for any helperror.PNG

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 16

Hi Vipin,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. I tried but wasn't able to replicate the error message. Have you tried uploading the file using a different browser? Please try refreshing the page, clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the error message keeps appearing, please contact Customer Support and provide screenshots of the page and the browsers you have tried to use.

tim w Member Since: Jul 24, 2016
3 of 16

I have this error constantly.  I'm running latest chrome, on OSX 10.11

Same if I use the paperclip or if I drag and drop.

it's painful.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 16

Hi Tim,

Do you experience the same issue when using a different browser or after clearing cache and cookies? If the issue continues could you please contact customer support with more details about the type and size of the file you are trying to attach?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
tim w Member Since: Jul 24, 2016
5 of 16

The files were .asp files.  When I zipped them up, it worked.  Is there a block on certain file types?

Tony B Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
6 of 16

Hi Valeria

I am having the same issue. I was attempting to upload a JPG image in a message room - 5.7mb. I get the error message "there was an error during upload"

I tried clearing cache and using another browser (I use Chrome and FireFox on Windows 10)

Is there a limit to the capacity of a workroom? I have uploaded under 50mb so far.

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 16

Hi Tony,

You should be able to add up to 10 attachments for a total of 25 MB in a message. Could you please contact customer support and share with them what file you are trying to upload in which message room?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kansiree K Member Since: Oct 18, 2016
8 of 16

I have the same problem trying to upload the file to the client via message but no error message showing up at all and it's not uploading. What do I need to do?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 16

Hi Kansiree,

I see you submitted a ticket at the same time when you posted this question. Our team will follow up on your ticket soon but in the meantime, please try uploading this file after clearing your cache and cookies, or by using a different browser to log into your account. If that doesn't help, please share the file and the message room link on your ticket so our team could have a look.

Sergey B Member Since: May 26, 2017
10 of 16

I also encountered the problem of sending the file to the customer.
File with zip extension.
Error: "There was an error during file upload."
I will be grateful for any help.
Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS