cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Uploading Files

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 16

Hi Sergey, 

I have escalated your problem, but i was not able to replicate it. 
Do you still have it on your end ? One of our team members will contact directly.

Untitled
Milos C Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
12 of 16

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem recently, have you found solutions for it?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 16

Hi Milos, 

I wanted to check where you were trying to upload the file, and if the issue persists even after you clear your cache and cookies, or use a different browser?

-Avery
Untitled
Abraham O Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
14 of 16

Running on Windows 10 Firefox Both latest versions, when trying to send any file that is of more than 2-3 mbs, I may be suffocated to upload it around 10 times till this error doesn't get shown. Poor thing that it's 2019 and still Upwork hasn't resolved such a problem stated overtimes over these years. Simply shrugging shoulders and adding a third party button like Dropbox is not enough.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
15 of 16

re: "Simply shrugging shoulders and adding a third party button like Dropbox is not enough."

Okay.

But Upwork freelancers who are providing high-quality service to their clients are able to provide files to them. Regardless of the current state of affairs with regards to Upwork's capabilities.

Upwork truly isn't a file transfer service, and many other services are available. Dropbox. Google Drive. USB drive. TransferWise. Email. FTP.

Dropbox does pretty much nothing for me when it comes to finding clients who want to pay me money, and facilitating payments into my bank account. Nobody is complaining about Dropbox lacking those features.

Donald G Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
16 of 16

Often times, a web site code is written in such a way that it works well with some browsers, but not others. And they don't test for all browsers. I have Google Chrome and have Internet Explorer as well. No harm in using both, though preferably not at the same time. I find browsers to be computer memory (ram) hogs. I find Chrome good, but don't open too many tabs in any browser. Right now, Chrome is using 393 Megs of ram with 5 tabs open.

Sometimes shutting down and restarting can be helpful if there is some little glitch or oddity in your system giving you the problem. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS