🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error in resubmiting my profile
Page options
vhieforbz
Community Member

Error in resubmiting my profile

Hi UpWork community,

I've an issue with my profile. I completed it and submit for review but the reviewer told me that my profile cannot be approved with this adivce:

"Please revise your profile so that words and phrases are not written with all capitalized letters."

I tried to update my profile to remove some capitalized letters but when I try to re-submit it, I  have this error :

"You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues."

Anyone can help me to correctly update my profile to pass the review.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arvie, 

I checked your profile and would recommend that you check your overview for grammatical and spelling errors. Remember that your profile title and profile is the first thing that potential clients 'see' about you, so it's important that your profile overview and title shows that you are a professional freelancer in your chosen category. 

You may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create a profile that can compete with other freelancers in your category.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members