🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Error in test reporting in my profile
Page options
andy_sincerewe
Community Member

Error in test reporting in my profile

I just completed a test, and it says my time to complete was 48 minutes, and that 40 minutes were allowed. However, that is simply not the case. I completed it in less than the allotted time. How can I get an administrator to correct this on my profile?

4 REPLIES 4
andy_sincerewe
Community Member

I just placed 1124th out of 6615 on a test, and was given a "top 30%" icon. But 1124 out of 6615 is in the top 20%. Why, then, was I not given a top 20% icon?

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the test you attended. I will share your concern with our team and will come back to you with more information if we are able to check the duration of tests. You can check this help article an find out how percentile ranking functions for tests. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay, thank you Bojan. Also, the more I think about it, the time error might not be that it took 48 minutes for me to complete the test, but rather that it reports only 40 minutes having been allowed for completion. Perhaps longer than 40 minutes is allowed for the test, and that is the figure that needs correcting. Anyway, I appreciate you looking into these things. 

Sincerly,

Andy

Hi Andrew,

I checked this with our team and we are will not be able to check the exact duration of your test, because the test is provided, checked and reviewed by our 3rd party provider. I've followed up with our team about your suggestion, and they will review the information displayed about that test duration. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths