🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error in the search bar (misguiding new clien...
Page options
ffdb56d8
Community Member

Error in the search bar (misguiding new clients)

Can anyone explain why is Upwork showing my client this, I only have $4k+ in my overall earnings, but its showing somewhat $9k+ similarly he said when he was inviting me he saw a person who has done 24000 photoshop projects but when he opened the profile it was only showing $5+ earning lol, is anyone else facing such an issue or is it only my client! and if its a bug please fix it its to misguiding for new clients on Upwork.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vedant, 

I was able to replicate the issue you're describing and have already flagged it to our engineers. They'll be investigating and working on addressing it.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vedant,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share more details with me about the client who reported this? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What do you mean by more details these are the only details that I got, please fix this, also I did create a client account and saw the same issue now

Hi Vedant,

Please share the client name or the contract title with me via PM (click on my name) so that our team can reach out to your client for more details and investigate this further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Her name is **Edited for community guidelines**, but I don't know how will you find her but yeah let me know

Hi Vedant, 

I was able to replicate the issue you're describing and have already flagged it to our engineers. They'll be investigating and working on addressing it.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

thanks, I appreciate it you guys are really helpful

So am I too early? or is the team still working on this issue cause it is not fixed, between sorry for bothering but it is for only the betterment of the platform, between check this profile, I don't know what is happening but this needs to be stopped. It's showing she has done more than 100k+ JOBS, which is insane, and its showing she hasn't worked on a single project

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vedant,

Thanks for the follow up. Our team is working to resolve this issue and I've followed up asking for an update. We'll update the thread once the issue is confirmed as resolved. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks, I just want the platform to be fair that's it, have a nice day

Here I posted a job that is invite-only so freelancers' connects are not wasted. I got recommended this freelancer on the top of the list, and it has the same issue.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Member

Vedant J wrote:

Here I posted a job that is invite-only so freelancers' connects are not wasted. 

Are you trying to get your account permanently suspended and banned?

ffdb56d8
Community Member

why? and also I didn't ask for your help cause you never helped in the first place I have asked many questions on the forum and you are always in a negative mindset especially towards some freelancers who are at their initial stage, everyone here is so good and helpful instead of you so thank but don't need your help on this one

its been like 3 months here for me on Upwork, I have already been invited more than 280+ times, doing long term work with my clients, making good connections and, you are saying that I am trying to get my account suspended and banned, are you serious how does that make any sense, literally it's funny to me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths