🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error message 'Sorry, we were unable to save ...
Page options
7e2a5b69
Community Member

Error message 'Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Something went wrong,'

I keep recieving the following message when submitting proposals:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have no idea why this is happening and it's extremely frustrating as I can't get on with applying for work.

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zoe,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you are having while trying to submit a proposal. I checked, but couldn't replace the issue and you should have no issues submitting proposals. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know and make sure to include a screenshot of the error so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I just tried again and it's still not working.

After changing browser and clearing cookies and cache I am still recieving the attached error messages. 

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Sir,

I am getting the same issue with her, i tried all the necessary troubleshooting but still getting the same issue. 

Error message 'Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Something went wrong,'

Hope for your immediate response.Thank you

Hi Geneva Lorie,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I've escalated your concern to the team and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths