🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error message
Page options
19d21f98
Community Member

Error message

Hello,

I received the following

"There was an error loading this page: error [6e32071a4da88711-SEA, 6e32071a4da88711-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." when attempting to submit a proposal for a new contract. Can anyone assist? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Carolyn,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
AndreaG

Hi Carolyn,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
19d21f98
Community Member

Andrea G.

That seems to have worked, thank you.

Hi Andrea G,

Please help me to get rid out of this problem 

There was an error loading this page: error [7869b8261adbd1d8-PDX, 7869b8261adbd1d8-PDX]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have cleared all the cache and Cookies but still getting this problem please help. I tried contacting Upwork support but no one is reaching me it's been 3 days, That's not fair.

Hi Zilan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Im having the same issue. this error appears when im trying to log in.upwork.JPG

728acc73
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I'm receiving the exact same messages and none of the above solutions worked. I was wondering if it had anything to do with me trying to submit a second proposal after withdrawing the first one, or maybe going through the process too quickly (I already had the cover letter ready to paste), but if so then there should be a clearer warning...

Still looking for a fix.

Hi Tomasz,

I can see you currently have an open support ticket. I've followed up with the relevant team so they can get back to you and assist you with your concerns.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1e29745f
Community Member

Hi Luiggi R. I'm having the same issues after withdrawing the first proposal and trying to send a second one. please can you help me? "There was an error loading this page: error [6f365bdcce029ae3-SEA, 6f365bdcce029ae3-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." That is the error popping up. 

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for your message. Did you try the accepted solution on this thread? Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
0a0aace2
Community Member

To clear the cache:

Windows and Linux Browsers: CTRL + F5
Apple Safari: SHIFT + Refresh toolbar button
Chrome and Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R

I would still like to know how to solve this issue in case it occur in the future.

Non of the instruction worked. I even trying using other devices including clearing cache, etc. but the problem still remain. 

Hi Maurice,

I'm sorry to hear the troubleshooting advice did not work for you. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ilyas2010
Community Member

My clients are getting below error while scheduling. I have received this complaint from my clients twice. Told them to clear the cache but this is very annoying.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ilyas, 

To assist your clients, could you please share the Contract IDs for the clients who are experiencing this issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Community Member

Im having the same issue. this error appears when im trying to log in.

upwork.JPG

Hi Bryle,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you are facing this issue while trying to logging through Upwork mobile app or browser? If on the browser, Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Same on browser and mobile app

Hi Bryle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Screenshot_20230221-153356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230221-153403_Upwork Talent.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members