🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error on submitting proposal
Page options
ednyle10
Community Member

Error on submitting proposal

I always receive the message below when submitting my proposal. 

"You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications.

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:

• TotalHours: 100

Hope I can get answer.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
irfan38
Community Member

Hi Ednel,

Before applying to any job, check out the requirement. If you still facing this problem while you are eligible to the job, you can simply escape and apply for it. Yes some clients check whether the freelancer meet the requirements or not. I remind you again that check job requirements before applying for.

Kind Regards,

Irfan U.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ednel S wrote:

I always receive the message below when submitting my proposal. 

"You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications.

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:

• TotalHours: 100

Hope I can get answer.

So are you saying you get this message even with jobs where the client did not set a minimum of 100 hours worked?

This is just for your information, you can still apply to these jobs and the client will see your proposal. The question is how hard this requirement is for the client or if he considers freelancers with less hours too. In any case, many people do fixed price jobs and don't record hours, so it's really meaningless IMO. 

irfan38
Community Member

Hi Ednel,

Before applying to any job, check out the requirement. If you still facing this problem while you are eligible to the job, you can simply escape and apply for it. Yes some clients check whether the freelancer meet the requirements or not. I remind you again that check job requirements before applying for.

Kind Regards,

Irfan U.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members