🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error when submitting a porposal
Page options
adham-farah
Community Member

Error when submitting a porposal

No one got back to me with the error I keep getting when I apply for any job: There was an error loading this page: error [6c8622cd3cec0f7a-SEA, 6c8622cd3cec0f7a-SEA]

25 REPLIES 25
AndreaG

Hi Adam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, I tried this just now, cleared cache and cookies on Chrome, same problem, I switched to Microsoft Edge as alternative browswer, still got the same error. Pleas

Adam, it looks like you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
8cc567ab
Community Member

Hello,  I am having the same issue!  

Hi Dajt,

Could you please share the text of the error you're receiving on your end? Did you also try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
adham-farah
Community Member

Gotcha!

81fb51b1
Community Member

Hello, It appears I am having the same issue! this is the error message I recieve 

[6caaabacbcc90306-SEA, 6caaabacbcc90306-SEA]

Hello Guillermo,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while submitting proposals. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello - I am also receiving a similar error message when trying to submit a proposal. It says: [6d3b9e9abc09f37d-SEA, 6d3b9e9abc09f37d-SEA].  Please advise, thank you!

mdeyanh
Community Member

I can't Submit a Proposal. Upwork shows an error - There was an error loading this page: error [6f08da5de84f7c64-SEA, 6f08da5de84f7c64-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have already cleared cache and cookies and logged in via another browser, but the same error occurs.

And if there is an error because I withdrew the proposal, I would ask you to cancel it so that I can apply again.

Hi Dejan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5f803de8
Community Member

Please I'm having this issue right now, what can I do? 

Hi Richard,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Can you try to use a different browser or incognito window? I can't seem to get the error from my end so we aren't able to replicate the issue. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
adafb6ee
Community Member

I am also having this issue. I am unable to hire anybody.  I am working on an important job currently working on that needs to be processed. [708b9eb42f7930ec-SEA and 708b99d4f8c18f58-SEA]

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
726d4d24
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I keep getting error 7294322d294e4196-SEA

Hi Tochukwu,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you. If you can provide a screenshot of the error that would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
a201a7c5
Community Member

I'm getting the following error while updating skills section:

There was an error loading this page: error [737395d509ca7ab0-SEA, 737395d509ca7ab0-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Could you please confirm if this is the case when you try basic troubleshooting steps, such as clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser?

~ Avery
Upwork
a201a7c5
Community Member

Hello Avery

Yes, I've tried all these steps, but the issue still persists. I'm still not able to update my skills section.

-Saleh

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have the same issue these guys are facing what should i do ?

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d9dcebc6
Community Member

I keep getting this error, i tried the above solutions but still not working and getting this error: an error saving the job: error [74f2b86eca9cfd0d-SEA, 74f2b86eca9cfd0d-SEA].

Hi Cansu,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths