cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I got in trouble with my profile

Quentin T Member Since: Oct 22, 2015
1 of 23

Hi UpWork community,

I've an issue with my profile. I completed it and submit for review but the reviewer told me that my profile cannot be approved with this adivce:

"Please revise your profile so that words and phrases are not written with all capitalized letters."

I tried to update my profile to remove some capitalized letters but when I try to re-submit it, I  have this error :

"You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues."

Anyone can help me to correctly update my profile to pass the review.

Thanks in advance.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 23

Hi Quentin and welcome to the Upwork Community.

I have checked and it looks like your profile has already been accepted and you should be able to apply for jobs now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Saiful I Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
3 of 23

@Valeria K,

Wow... so quick support.
Very appreciated.

Thanks

~ Saiful, Upwork Freelancer
Be honest, works will looking for you.
CAll N Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
4 of 23

Hi , I've an issue with my profile.I wrote my name as"CAll" as usual because i always think it's much cooler.But the system think it's wrong name. I can't find anywhere to edit. So,could anybody help me ?

Highlighted
5 of 23

Hi CAII,

That's correct, your profile name needs to be your real name. To change your profile name, you can go to your Settings> Contact Info and click "Edit" on the right side.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tareq S Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
6 of 23

i have this problem too!

7 of 23

Hi Tareq,

Thanks for updating your profile picture. Please, also update your profile title and overview to clearly describe what kind of services are you going to offer to clients on Upwork. Make sure to check the text for grammar and spelling errors and use complete sentences. You can also add more information about your past employment history, take a few tests and add some portfolio items before you resubmit your profile again.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hammad A Member Since: May 16, 2019
8 of 23

Please take a review of my profile which also shows the same error. I have completed my profile including some test has been passed but still i face the same message when i used to Click on "Resubmit" button!.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 23

Hi Hammad,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you via ticket with more details if it's needed. Thank you.

Untitled
Anda I Member Since: Nov 25, 2015
10 of 23

Hello,

I have the same problem as Quentin T. I revised my profile, eliminated all the possible capitalized letter and I cannot re-submit my profile. 

Thanks in advance for your support!

Anda

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS