cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in my profile

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 21

Hi Ilie,

Your name shouldn't be written in capital letters. Please capitalize only the first letters of the first name and last name, and submit your profile for review.

Anda I Member Since: Nov 25, 2015
12 of 21

Thanks for the answer!

Can you please guide me where can I find the setting for making this change?

Thanks a lot!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 21

Hi Ilie,

Please click on your photo in the upper-right corner, go to Settings, click on the Edit button across the "Account" section title, make the necessary changes and click "Update".

Md shawon S Member Since: Feb 3, 2016
14 of 21

hi, i have same problem. 

i changed my name in small letters. now in profile setting its showing that my name is changed in small letter but in my profile its showing in capital letter and i cant re-submit my profile. .

please help. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 21

Hi Md Shawon,

I would suggest you revise your profile again as it's still not ready to be added to the marketplace yet. Note that proper punctuation and grammar are very important for a professional profile and you need to use sentence case correctly in both your profile name and overview.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Md shawon S Member Since: Feb 3, 2016
16 of 21

hi,

i changed the captial letter from all the overviews, 

but still i cant re-submit. 

17 of 21

Md Shawon,

Check out this article in the Hiring Headquarters and this video tutorial to get some ideas about how to improve your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alexey I Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
18 of 21

Hi

I checked my profile many times and I don't know what kind mistakes still can be!

Help me please!

19 of 21

Hi Alexey,

Please, make sure you clearly describe your skills and experience in your profile overview and don't have any grammar and punctuation errors. Don't forget to capitalize words where appropriate. You may also want to hide a below average test score until you can re-take it. Then you can resubmit your profile for another review.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Noeli O Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Valeria, I have the same problem with my profile. Can you check it please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS