cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escrow Deposits?

Kiyle B Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1 of 3

I have never worked on Upwork before and submitted a bunch of proposals yesterday. I woke up to two seperate escrow deposits in my account today (small ones, 6 cents and 11 cents), which I thought might mean that someone accepted my proposals. There are no accepted proposals on Upwork. What are these escrow deposits for then? Does anyone know? Is there a lag time and I did get jobs I just don't see? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 3

Hi Kiyle,

Just to confirm that you were not hired on a contract or had a milestone created.
The two small charges are to verify your payment method to do this go to Settings > Get Paid > Click on the Verify Now hyperlink. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this Thread. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 3

Kiyle B wrote:

I have never worked on Upwork before and submitted a bunch of proposals yesterday. I woke up to two seperate escrow deposits in my account today (small ones, 6 cents and 11 cents), which I thought might mean that someone accepted my proposals.

It has nothing to do with anyone accepting your proposal, it is to verify the bank account you added to your Upwork account to withdraw any future earnings from.

Go to your Get Paid page in your settings and enter the two microdeposits to verify your bank account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS