🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Evaluation of my design portfolio
Page options
g_urgeghe
Community Member

Evaluation of my design portfolio

Hello! When you deal with design often with your work you lose a little bit of objectivity, while to judge the work of colleagues we are very objective. I wanted to ask your an opinion about my portfolio, are there any elements you would change? jobs to delete or change as a position? any suggestion is very welcome. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your work is stunning, and the whole portfolio is beautifully presented. I'm consumed with envy! I'm sure that you'll continue to do really well here. 

Christine Thanks a lot, you make me blush 🙂 said by one who has your career on upwork is an exceptional compliment

petra_r
Community Member

I know nothing about design and just know what speaks to me and what does not (which is likely what most clients will be like) and I do love your work, for what it's worth.

kbadeau
Community Member

I don't know if any of your samples are from any of your Upwork jobs but clients seem to like it when they see a project next to a five star review. I love your work as well.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Giacomo, my congratulations! You have an impressive portfolio.
In addition to the work itself, the presentations are great. So clean!
And as Christine said, what an envy!!

i didn't want to be a way to get flattered, but anyway thank you and all for the nice words! in real life I have a term of comparison, here on upwork I wanted to have confirmations about my work. thanks

Well, every now and then a few compliments are fine. Smiley Wink

Holy words 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths