🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Every job post 14 hours ago!
Page options
moin77
Community Member

Every job post 14 hours ago!

In my feed, every job shows "Posted - 14 hours ago". I tried to log out, clear cache, clear history, and then log again still seeing the same. I thought it was bugged from Upwork but one of my friends is not facing the same issue. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moinul,

I checked this for you and I can see that new jobs are appearing in your Feed. Could you please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly and are auto-updated?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moinul,

I checked this for you and I can see that new jobs are appearing in your Feed. Could you please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly and are auto-updated?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
moin77
Community Member

Hi Bojan

Thank you very much for your help.

4e721d9c
Community Member

Thanks Bonjas, my date and time was set to manual mode, I just changed my time and date to auto and the problem was solved. This was because of 12 hours AM and PM of time zone difference between mine and clients jobs posted time so whenever I tried to refresh it says 12 hours ago posted while those were actually recent jobs so turn your time and date to automatic will automatically solve the problem. 

477399cf
Community Member

Every job post 14 hours ago!
My system time is showing correct as per IST.

In my feed, every job shows "Posted - 14 hours ago". I tried to log out, clear cache, clear history, and then log again still seeing the same. I thought it was bugged from Upwork but one of my friends is not facing the same issue. 

Hi Suresh,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try saving some searches? This should help populate your feed.

~Andrea
Upwork
477399cf
Community Member

Thank you Andrea. It's showing correct now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members