🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Every time I try to update my portfolio, my c...
Page options
emily_conley
Community Member

Every time I try to update my portfolio, my changes do not save and I receive an error.

Every time I try to update my portfolio, my changes do not save and I receive an error that says, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emily,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sure thing! I followed those instructions and no luck. I also tried on a different device and the same error occurred. It seems that I can create a portfolio but not edit one.

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the exact same issue these past couple of days - no thumbnail on one of my portfolio items (logo gallery), and every time I tried to add/remove/edit it I have "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

I tried everything - changed browsers, cleared cache & cookies, restarted couple of times, tried to do it from a different computer, same error message.

Hi Milan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you are experiencing. You can access your tickets on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,
support ticket is open for 10 days and still no updates.

In the meantime I'm undergoing portfolio review for the new skill certification badge (to which I was invited) , but I can't edit/update any of my portfolio items because of this bug, which in returd not only delays the certification process but I might as well miss my chance to get the expert certification badge because of this.

Hi Milan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Was your issue resolved? I submitted a ticket a couple of weeks ago but still no luck. 

Hi Emily,

Just to confirm that our engineering team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. I can see that you have also followed up with additional questions on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
caroline
Community Member

I have the same issue, I was able to update my introduction but I cannot update my work history. Same error message is appearing

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue with the portfolio. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please let us know and share a screenshot of the error so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members