🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Excessive invites?
Page options
alexis_nicols
Community Member

Excessive invites?

Hi everyone! First-time poster here. This may sound crazy, but I've received no less than 14 invitations to apply to various jobs today (as I type, three more popped up on my phone.) For context, I typically get a few per month.

Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm getting such an inflow? Is the algorithm going haywire or did I suddenly trip on a horseshoe?

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Alexis N wrote:

Hi everyone! First-time poster here. This may sound crazy, but I've received no less than 14 invitations to apply to various jobs today (as I type, three more popped up on my phone.) For context, I typically get a few per month.

Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm getting such an inflow? Is the algorithm going haywire or did I suddenly trip on a horseshoe?

Thanks in advance!

It depends. When my JSS hit 100%, I was Top-Rated, and I was in the cycle for being in the top search results, I got around 50-60 in a week. So you're probably just showing up in the search results and getting lucky. Take advantage of it and apply to the good ones. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
a_lipsey
Community Member

Alexis N wrote:

Thanks in advance!

It depends. When my JSS hit 100%, I was Top-Rated, and I was in the cycle for being in the top search results, I got around 50-60 in a week. So you're probably just showing up in the search results and getting lucky. Take advantage of it and apply to the good ones. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members