🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Exclude certain jobs from feed?
Page options
modvol
Community Member

Exclude certain jobs from feed?

Hi!

I work with music and audio production, and I added a list of relevant tags for my competences. However, some of these tags (such as Audio Production and Ableton Live) are very commonly used in job postings for things like voiceover jobs and video production, and these jobs which are irrelevant to me completely flood my feed and drown out the jobs that match my skills.

Is there a way to exclude jobs with a certain tag from the feed? It would be very helpful if I could hide all jobs with the tag "video production" and so on.

2 REPLIES 2
modvol
Community Member

I should also add that some jobs really don't match any of my saved searched or tags - the only connection they seem to have to my settings are that they belong under the big category "design and creative". I only want to see audio and musical work in my feed, not graphical design and other completely different jobs.

NikolaS

Hi Ludvig,

While we don’t have an option to exclude jobs with certain tags, you can click on the "Advanced search" link under the "Search for jobs" field, and fill in the "Exclude these words" field. While this isn't exactly what you are looking for, you can try using this feature as an alternative.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members