🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Exclusive Agency Member
Page options
1d14cabd
Community Member

Exclusive Agency Member

Hi, I have recently got invited to become a part of an agency. He asked me to be an exclusive member of the agency. Now I want to ask a few questions.

1) If I join as an exclusive member, will I be able to submit a proposal on behalf of my profile?

2) When I earn from a project that I did as an exclusive member of the agency, will earned amount be visible and on my profile? I mean to say " Like with many other factors one of the conditions for top-rated is to earn $1K+. If I earn through an agency as an exclusive member and fulfill all other requirements, will I be able to get a Top Rated badge? 

3) Will I get the review on my profile?

4) Will I get be eligible for JSS?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your total earnings include earnings from contract/s you've earned as a  freelancer and under the agency you're associated with. Here's the help article for your reference. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. Please note that payments from contracts exclusive members of the agency are hired on will always go to the agency account. Then the agency is responsible for withdrawing the funds and paying the members for the work they’ve done. That’s why exclusive agency members don’t have an option to add their own payment methods.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1d14cabd
Community Member

I understand but what I want to ask is...
Upwork displays total earned amount on profile of freelancer. Will the
amount earned through agency will add to my total amount earned.
For example :
I have earned $100, now I join an agency as exclusive member and earns $200
project. Will my total earned amount be $300 or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your total earnings include earnings from contract/s you've earned as a  freelancer and under the agency you're associated with. Here's the help article for your reference. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a00a137f
Community Member

As an Agency member, When I earned from the contract $1k+ then I will be able to get the top-rated badge?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Najmul,

Than you for reaching out. To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply...

I need to know that, Agency members are eligible for a top-rated badge? Actually, I'm an agency member.

If you give me answer then It will help to me.

Thank you.

Hi Najmul,

Yes, you can be an agency member and still earn the Top Rated badge if you meet the criteria.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members